CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cara vs. Carson



So, my kids are NOT good at sharing!! Carson doesn't want Cara to have his toys and he doesn't want her to have her's either! He's just now getting used to her being around but isn't to hip to the idea of letting her play with or around him. He used to just take toys from her and she didn't know any better but now her little knuckles will be bright white with her grip on the toy she's playing with. Usually he continues until he gets it, he doesn't want it he just throws it to the side, he just doesn't want her to have it either. Now she will kick and scream after he rips toys from her hands and has a couple of times got ahold of his hair (which he couldn't figure out why she was doing it but knew he didn't like it!) Anyways, Carson is standing up in bed now and lost his balance and fell on a toy that resulted in this black eye! I swear I don't beat my kids! I've just been telling everyone that Cara got fed up with him and clocked him!!! ; )





1 comments:

Mec said...

Jessica! You didn't tell me you had a blog!! I can't wait to read all about those little cutie pies! I love you and miss you. Carson is getting so big!