CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sittin' pretty!

I took this picture yesterday and couldn't believe how big Cara's gotten! She is 6 months and is sitting up by herself, trying to crawl, and eating some solid foods now. Wow, where does the time go!!! My beautifull girl is getting so big and onery too! She has such a personality! She can be so mean, throw the biggest tantrums, and wants to play rough all the time. But yet she loves to cuddle and dress up and act all girly too! I have a feeling I am going to have my hands full with this one!!!








2 comments:

Mec said...

OK I love the bow!! She is so cute! I can't believe how much she's changed since I saw her last. What a cutie pie!

The Barnyards said...

Oh my, she is so flippin' cute!!! I miss her!!